Accademia dell'Arte was the perfect semester abroad. The program is unlike any other and I miss it every day!
- Liam Mulshine, Boston University, Physical Theatre, Spring 2006
I feel full of knowledge, experience, and curiosity in myself. I am hungrier than ever for life and ways to impact others with my art.
- Leah McLoughlin, Boston University, Theatre Spring 2014
I have been so inspired by everyone I met here. I grew not just from my own work in dance, but from every interaction I had with the artists around me.
- Liz Spilsbury, Muhlenberg College, Dance Spring 2014
The ADA provides a nurturing environment for the artistic soul unlike on a beautiful hillside in Tuscany.
- Amanda Garrigan, Carthage College Theatre, Fall 2013
You will learn more about yourself and your creative spirit than you ever knew was possible!
- Carrigan O’Brien, Sarah Lawrence College, Physical Theatre Spring 2016
I took dance and made theatre out of it, I took theatre and made a dance piece. It was unforgettable.
- Jack Russell, Cornish College of the Arts, Dance Spring 2016
The Accademia creates a supportive creative atmosphere and feeling of community unlike anything I've experienced before.
- Becca Canziani, Muhlenberg College, Physical Theatre Fall 2015
It is a beautiful place that empowers one to become the best version of their self as a human being and as an artist.
- Bailie deLacy, Boston University, Physical Theatre Spring 2015
Because of my time at the ADA, I feel as if my voice matters and that I have the tools to pursue my goals in the future.
- Jillian Mauro, Muhlenberg College, Physical Theatre Fall 2014
It has granted me a new understanding of what it is to collaborate and create a work of theatre, and I cannot wait to take this expanded understanding into the world with me.
- Will Dameron, Coastal Carolina University, Physical Theatre & Design Spring 2014
I was able to learn about theatrical practices from all walks of life and begin to form my own philosophy for the art I want to create.
- Maria DeCotis, Boston University, Physical Theatre Spring 2014
Accademia dell'Arte has taught me that my work as an artist is crucial to maintain an empathetic and meaningful society, on both a personal and social level.
- Kevin Mitchell, Muhlenberg College, Physical Theatre Fall 2013
When I left the Accademia, I felt like I had lived the dream that every artist hopes to live.
- Olivia Wingerath, Muhlenberg College, Dance Spring 2008
I came away with more than enough tools to expand my artistic horizon and memories that I will forever carry with me in my heart.
- Kira Silverstein, Boston University, Physical Theatre Spring 2008
I discovered my true self and the core of my art.
- Amanda R. Lewis, Howard University, Music Fall 2006, Physical Theatre Spring 2007
My time at ADA has been the most profound influence on my artistic identity - realizing my inner artist is not at all separate from the rest of me, and my artistic voice has the power to guide me through life on and off the stage.
- Meredith Clemons, Muhlenberg College, Dance, Spring 2015